Although Podiatry clinics were never asked to close, clinical guidelines severely restricted the type of conditions we could treat and manage i.e. Wounds, Infections and severe pain.
This was to encourage people to STAY AT HOME when possible.
However, government guidance has just been updated that means we MAY be able to treat you in our clinics from 18th May 2020 onwards.
For those who fit the new criteria we will be in contact with you over the next few days as we work through our recall list in order of priority.
Although, if you feel in need of urgent treatment, please telephone or email to discuss.
For those who attend an appointment please follow the criteria below:
- Wash your hands on arrival
- Attend at the correct time (not earlier or later)
- Attend the appointment on your own if possible
- Wear a face covering where possible
- Respect the 2 metres social distance rule in the clinic & reception area (except during treatment)
- Pay by Contactless where possible
At Care For Feet we will take the following steps:
- All of our Podiatrists will wear a mask, gloves and apron
- Admin staff will wear a mask
- Longer appointment slots will be allocated to allow for additional infection control procedures prior to and after your appointment
Throughout the staggered re-opening we need to ensure the safety of our staff and all of our patients who attend clinic.
We look forward to GRADUALLY seeing SOME of you back in our clinics!